Balidbid Lagoon is a saltwalter lagoon in the eastern coastlines of the town of Santa Fe in Bantayan Island. Because of its isolated location, most island visitors tend to not include this beauty in their itinerary. We all know that the island of Bantayan has a lot to showcase but having this one place on your list will surely make your island visit the best ever.
During my visit in Bantayan Island last weekend, Balidbid Lagoon was the highlight of my visit aside from covering the Sikad Santa Fe 2021.
Best way to get to Balidbid Lagoon
- Get a trike and ask them to wait up.
- If you intend to stay longer, tell them come at a later time.
- One way fare is around P60-P70.
- Renting a scooter for 300-400 per day is another good and possible option.
- Access to the place is privately owned. P10 entrance fee, P40 if you intend to go to the lagoon.