Internet Marketers aim to have high pagerank that is why they are striving so hard just have good quality inbound links. High pagerank has great impacts not only in Search Engine rankings but also in increases the integrity and credibility of your site or your blog. To know more about what pagerank really is, check this short yet very informative video.
1. If your site has high pagerank, doing link exchanges with other websites would be easy. Most webmasters want to link their sites with other sites that has high pagerank. They thought that they could also have high pagerank if they link their sites to other site. This is a very good way of branding.
2. If you have high inbound rate, Googlebot will most likely to crawl your site more often. The more frequent your site is being indexed the better. If you have a new site which is linked in your current site with high pagerank, it will be most likely to increase its pagerank faster than other sites.
3. If you want to increase your revenue, then this is it. If you have high pagerank, more webmasters would be willing to pay just to have a link on your site. This is the very reason why many webmasters struggle hard just to have high pagerank. You can sell links at a higher price, the higher the pagerank, so as the price of the link towards your site.
4. If you have more links then that only means that you also have more visitors in your site. Well, if you want to drive traffic to your site, then this is a good idea. Though this only depends on the relevance of the content, this surely have an effect in your pagerank.
5. Having high pagerank will make you look like an expert in your own field. It is a big factor having high pagerank especially when it comes in online marketing. People will trust you and you will have an authority in your own field.
6. If you have high pagerank, then marketing products and services would also be easy considering that you got many visitors on your site. Also, lots of company would want to pay for their products to be advertised on your site.
There is no harm of having high pagerank. It is just an indication that you are doing just fine in managing your website or blog. Maintaining a website might be very tiresome. It requires time, effort, money and most of all patient. It would not be easy to have high pagerank. Aside from link building, you also have to learn more SEO tricks and techniques to be able to drive more traffic towards your website. In internet marketing, changes is very rapid so you also have to prepare yourself for these changes. That means you have to be updated of everything that is happening online because most search engines changes their search algorithms frequently – and this would greatly affects your website’s ranking.
Lastly, Google just had its pagerank update and the TSP Blog gained 1 notch, though it’s not that huge but we’re still happy that there is an increase of our our rank. What about you? How much did you gained? What’s your pagerank after the update?